Thursday, August 7, 2008

You sound like you look.

Ah,the blog. I for one am not the greatest fan of the blog, not because I look down upon it as a poor media, simply because I do not care for the upkeep. Nor could I entertain the notion that that anyone is really at all interested in what I have to say. I simply do not take myself seriously enough for that. What I do have for you however, are dash marks and fragments.
-The Dark Knight was grand
-I like Modest Mouse a great deal
-Invincible is awesome
-Fallout 3 will be amazing.

5 comments:

Art Vandelay said...

Part of the Learn and Play program is about making connections. just by putting those 4 things about yourself on your blog you have connected with so many people, inside and outside of CML. I hope to read more of your posts in the future. And I also like Modest Mouse a great deal, I listened to the Moon and Antarctica on my way to work today!

Anonymous said...

HA! Caught you! I for one am always interested in what you have to say. Why else would I want to meet with you every month?

Gerald Schwab said...

I agree with Art Vandelay. Connections happen because of blogs.

I'm going to get my Modest Mouse playlist back on my iPod and give it a listen tomorrow at work.

And this upkeep thing for the blog...you only need to blog about the 23 things. It can be that simple.

sowens said...

You are point ao about blog up keep. I do not like it either.

Timothy said...

Yes, Fallout 3 will be amazing. I just hope it still has the humor of the first two.